Calling all talented brand storytellers…
Eventopedia is recruiting for a self-motivated, target driven European Brand Storyteller with a flair for digital marketing and a hunger to succeed.
Eventopedia is a hugely scalable technology business operating in the event technology industry, which is worth $5bn and forecast to grow to $9bn by 2020.
Based in Tech Hub at Google Campus near “Silicon Roundabout” in London’s fashionable Shoreditch – Eventopedia is a technology company for the global meeting and events industry.
Eventopedia.com is an industry search engine for event planners and a global marketing channel for corporate event venues and suppliers, incorporating peer reviews from professional event planners.
In addition to platform sales, our products include interactive video production for hotels, venues, destinations and suppliers, See Inside powered by Google (Street view technology inside hotels & venues), and Presentor iPad App (Increase efficiency & conversion in the sales process). Our clients include: JW Marriott, Hyatt, SBM Monte-Carlo, Langham, Morgans Hotels, ExCeL London …. to name a few
Job Title: European Brand Storyteller
Reporting to: CEO
Location: London | About Town | Flex desk at Tech Hub
Responsible for: Development, implementation, tracking & optimisation of all our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, and account management of existing hotels, venues & suppliers
Overall purpose: Maximising traffic growth, customer engagement, community building, client value, revenue opportunities and building long-term relationships with all relevant corporate hotels, venues & suppliers
There is genuine progression in the role, with the opportunity to develop the marketing plan and strategy into new territories, and selling Eventopedia to senior-level executives and multi-national corporations. To kick off with, here’s what you can get your teeth into as a European Brand Storyteller:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Create effective brand stories for our clients and for growth of the Eventopedia social media and web presence – build a highly engaged community
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Design, implement & manage client reporting to demonstrate value of digital services
- Up-selling of additional Eventopedia digital services
Opening up sales opportunities in additional cities, regions and/or territories
- Opportunity to attend industry events, which are predominantly in London
- Building new relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
24 months digital marketing experience is the minimum preferred, but not essential if you have proven pedigree and potential. Someone with personality, charisma and the ability to network is key.
- Articulate values, principles and standards
You will be Eventopedia’s primary contact with our clients. It is essential therefore that you mirror the company’s values and take pride in your role.
- Be Innovative
This is a new position and we welcome you in taking acceptable and informed risks in trying out new approaches and ensure that everyone learns from both successes and issues.
- Communicate regularly and effectively
Keep the Directors informed about key activities and progress, together with opportunities, problems and threats.
We are also looking for:
- A dynamic exciting brand storyteller to hit the ground running
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of web & social analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Lead Forensics, Twitter Analytics)
- An intelligent persuasive and confident communicator
- Ability to deal with decision makers within major hotel chains, independents, and FTSE 500 companies
- Bags of enthusiasm initiative and ideas to share
- Self motivated with lots of drive ambition and determination
- Excellent organisation skills ability to remain calm under pressure
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What We Offer:
£22,500 per annum, neg. dependent upon experience
+ Commission paid on every sale + opportunities that may come with a fast-growing start-up
- All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive
- Great company events
- Potential to join share option scheme when available
- 2 experienced & supportive industry experts to learn from
No entries were found.